3/14/2010

Petzl Tikka XP LED

Cheap Petzl Tikka XP LED Review




This thing is fantastic. It has a sliding diffuser that changes the tight BRIGHT spot to a wide area light. The spot is about 20" across at 8 feet, and the difused light area is 10 feet wide at 8 feet. VERY bright, great power reserve led indicator, light, bobust construction. The "Turbo" button is double the brightness, but if used too long will burn out the LED. I rarely need or use it anyway. I give these to my gadget guru friends and they love them. I have 2 myself. I like to wear it loose around my meck, upside down. This allows you to pivot it into position for illuminating work at table or lap positions. Great for taking notes in the dark, working on stuff, and walking in the dark. I like not having it mounted to my skull too. Great for working in dark areas, like stages, cars, yard at night, a good bike headlamp, camping light, tent light, blah blah blah. Buy one... or MORE!






Petzl Tikka XP LED Overview


Ultralight LED headlamp with colored red, green, blue wide angle lenses. Long light duration. 3 light levels, strobe and boost. Water resistant for all weather use.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 14, 2010 19:19:06

No comments:

Post a Comment